1/17/2012

I Swear...Life Happened!

So, this is a little awkward.  Uh, what do you even say after a 15-month hiatus from your 4 loyal readers?  I'm gonna go with 'get over it'.
The good news is that anyone who actually reeeeads this blog already knows me, so you know what's been going down over the past year.  Anyone who doesn't already know me and is reading this blog doesn't need to catch up on the dramatically boring deets.  So let's just pick up like we never left.

Know what time it is?  BEAR'S 3rd BIRTHDAY TIME!!!  Yep, time to start planning the extravagannnnza to end all extravaganzas.  The gala to rival all My Supersweet 16 parties combined. (is that show even still on??...recession, eh?)  The par..okay you get where I'm going with this.  Basically, it's time for my annual display of craftiness before I can put it to bed for another year.

This year's theme:  WoodyBuzz.  Naturally, anything ToyStory 3 will be gloriously appropriate.  I'm officially on the hunt and have found that if I spend 20 minutes shopping online, I'll easily spend over $60 on crap we do. not. need.  However, I have yet to hit all the local stores to see what I can get away with actually doing myself.  Since we've relocated to civilazation, I actually HAVE 'local stores' that will sell more than solid-colored plates and napkins!  Super pumped about that, I am.

The big-ticket item that I'm excited to try:  These tasty little buggars....Ice Cream Conecakes.
Who likes cake-cones? This girl.  Who likes cupcakes? This girl.  Who can't wait to put the two together?  THIS GIRRRRLL!!!!!  My enthusiasm for this project is borderline inappropriate.  I'll definitely have to post on how this turns out.

No comments: