2/11/2009

Good not Great

Well the appointment today didn't *exactly* go as I had wanted it to. Christopher has definitely come down, he's at a "something-2" station (I don't remember if it was plus or minus...just whatever is still up there) but there aren't any other changes. My blood pressure was a bit up there--started out at 124/98 and by the end of the appointment was 118/90...not stellar, but no bed-rest or anything of that nature.

We've moved the induction from 5a to 4p on Monday--so rather than sitting around with the Cervadil all day Monday and then possibly laboring Monday evening into the night, we're going to hopefully labor Tuesday morning-daytime. Hopefully that works in one shot and we won't be doing round 2 of Cervadil Tuesday night after being on Pitocin all day. That does not sound like good times!!!

So that's what I know...at this point we're just waiting for Monday to roll around. I think that we're going to sleep in and have a lazy-day around the house if at all possible...in a way I'm glad that we were able to move the induction to the afternoon because I can guarantee neither one of us is going to sleep very well Sunday night, so maybe we'll be able to nap or something on Monday before we go in instead. Meh-no tellin.

I got a haircut yesterday so I was feeling all frisky and decided to go ahead and do a belly-pic last night, as I'm really starting to feel like I've "popped" a bit! It's not the greatest; I'll employ David this evening to take a better one for us, but I figured I'd share anyhow. So this is me!! I guess we'll see you on the other side...



1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

The haircut is way cute and your preggo belly is way cute. I wish I had more pictures of my pregnancy so I'm glad you decided to take some pics. I hope you have a fabulously lazy weekend since it is your last!