2/09/2009

Things are progressing...

OK so as of today I will declare it official: Christopher is dropping! There was some definite lower-abdominal discomfort over the weekend, but today is a whole different story. I went to blow-dry my hair this morning and the little turd had me doubled over on account of what can only be described as his CANTALOUPE of a head trying wriggle down my drawers! Yowza! So he's been bouncing up and down all day today; I'm very curious to see how well he behaves and if he stays put for the doctor on Wednesday (he is kind of famous for making a liar out of me)! Hopefully he'll keep making his way down and be in prime position for the induction on Monday so that we will just have a one-day labor! David doesn't think that I will make it until Monday, but I'm still feeling pretty confident that I'll be checking in right on time. It's a fun little wager to have going...

Also, it seems as though I'm trying to get a smidgen of a headcold--have been falling under the weather since Saturday afternoon. I called to make sure that it wouldn't interfere with the induction and was assured that it would not, so that is good news...now I just hope that I'm not feeling like cacalaca and all snotty and coughy and stuff when Christopher and I finally meet...you know what they say about first impressions, after all. ;-)

"Welcome to the world little buddy....a-choooooooo!...fancy a cold?"

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Yay for progress! Sorry you are sick.