2/04/2009

Induction Date Set!

Alrighty! It is official--assuming that I don't go into labor on my own beforehand (hiiiiiighly unlikely if you ask me), we have an appointment to check into the hospital at 5:00am on Monday, February 16! Doc Andrews says that we'll check me in, and do whatever we have to do until we get ourselves a baby--she's decided that we don't want to try this thing over a week or two, we want to just get in and get it d-u-n!!

Everything is still looking good right now--I'm still closed up, but am thinning out some, so that's a move in the right direction at least. My guess is that Christopher will make his appearance sometime late Monday night, or possibly Tuesday. I don't expect that it would go on into Wednesday before we were at least seriously talking about a c-section, but who knows?

Doc is estimating him at around 6 1/2 to 7 lbs at this point, so she said he's not a huge baby, which is good, and hopefully will work to my advantage when it's time for the big song and dance!

So that's what we know for now! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Now for the fun part! I added you to my blog list so I can follow along. I can't believe it's almost baby time.