2/26/2009

Our First Week

Christopher is one week old today--and it has been a great one. David and I have been all but living on the couch between feedings and naps and snuggle time in general. The nights are still kind of long, but we'll get the hang of it. I was down with a 24-hour bug yesterday and David was a real trooper and took care of Christopher all by himself--I was incredibly impressed and appreciative of his hard work.

Baby Christopher has really been no trouble at all--he only cries when he is hungry and will occasionally complain of a wet diaper, so we're all adjusting very nicely as we get to know each other and learn our new roles. His favorite place to sleep is on his daddy's chest, but I think that he likes Mama's kisses best (mostly because I don't have all that scruffy stuff on my face! haha)...I could just sit and stare at him for hours and be content.

So one week down, lots and lots to go!

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Okay, the 1st rule of blogging with a baby is that you must include at least one pic in every post so that we can all ooh and aah over how darn cute he is. :)
Glad you are enjoying being a mommy!