4/25/2009

I'm glad he doesn't have the know-how to fling it!

I always heard about how people were so amazed about the things that took over as primary conversations in their relationships after they had kids. Aaaaaand now I know for myself--we loooooove to talk about poo! Christopher hadn't made any poopies for like 3 days, but gave me the honor of that oh-so-telling facial expression a couple of hours ago. I decided to wait it out for a few and make sure he was done (we've made the mistake of jumping the gun too early a couple of times, and that was weird is all I can say!).

So I lay down my sweet little innocent angel-faced boy, who mind you is all smiles and coos (now I know why)....open the diaper and O.M.G! Yeah, he was covered literally completely from front to back, bow to stern, engine to kaboose if you will. I had never seen that much crap in my entire life! David and I just stood there in amazement for a minute before we just started cracking up. I said to the little one..."I'm not even mad, that was amazing!" (I heart Ron Burgandy)

I couldn't even tackle it with wipes so I took his dirty little bum over to the sink to hose him down! Scenes from Three Men and a Baby came to mind---I should really rent that movie---new #1 on the ole Blockbuster queue for me! But I digress...

Anyway, I just had this overwhelming need to share that with anyone who was willing to read it. So now it is forever etched in public record that Christopher dropped the biggest load in history today. The End.

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Too funny! We have a lot of poop talk in our house too. How often? How much? Consistency? Miles has become quite the regular guy so besides talking about it we now plan our day around it.