4/17/2009

So So SO disturbing!

So last night I decided to take advantage of David feeding Christopher, and jumped at the chance to take a quick shower. I stroll into the bedroom to get some clothes together and turn around and just happen to glance down at the floor in front of David's dresser.

"Well what in the world is tha...oh...oh my God...OH my GOD....Oh Oh OH MY GAWWWD!!!" is almost verbatim what came out of my mouth! What is the cause of my dismay you wonder? Well, I'll tell you.....sitting in the floor is half a baby bunny. Yeah, I said HALF a baby bunny!!!! I'm talking all I see is gore followed by the cute little furry tail and legs....there's what must have been a front paw casually tossed a few inches away and some sort of an organ tossed a few inches in another direction.

I go to the living room with a look of disgust and horror on my face and tell David what I've discovered. So he hands off Goo and gets a plastic bag and towel to go and take care of the carnage. As he walks out of the bedroom toward the front door he says "I hear rabbits feet are supposed to be lucky...you want one?" He really thought he was funny. Geeeeez.

So here is what disturbs me the most...I KNOW one of the cats did it, because Buddy is banned from the bedroom via baby-gate for the time being...I highly suspect it was my little "angel" Charles; he was the one who brought in a little bunny just the other day (Gasp! Could it be the same poor little bunny???). But I never heard any kind of noises or anything, so I don't know if the bunny was found in his condition and brought in for sport, or if one of my kitties was really capable of doing this. Unfortunately, if the massacre did occur in our room, there's a cute little bunny head somewhere yet to be discovered. I guess time will tell...if it's still here, I'm sure it will start stinkin to high heaven here pretty soon!

Sigh.

3 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

The Easter bunny's not gonna come to the Gtalin house ever again. Yuck!

TheFabJG said...

haha! I was relieved it at least didn't happen on Easter...but then again, that might have made a better story!

Unknown said...

Well I can't say I'm surprised. As it is the second time that has happened. Totally rgoss all the same. But I love that torn up rabbits you can handle, but not worms in your living room! Miss you.